When I started BLW with Inigo I researched on what I can serve to him. I wanted to feed him nutritious and simple recipe that will not compromise the taste and quality of the food.
I tried Baked Banana and Oatmeal Cookies and he likes it. The good news is you only need two ingredients to prepare healthy food that your baby will surely love.
Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookie
2 pcs banana
1 1/2 cup Quaker Oatmeal
- In a bowl mashed the banana then slowly add the oatmeal.
- Scoop one tsp of batter to the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
With only simple ingredients and few minutes of your time, you can easily make play dough at home for your kids to enjoy.
I love play dough because it keeps little A busy for minutes upon minutes. But sometimes I hate it when it crumbles on the floor and the entire roo .Because of this I stopped buying store-bought playdough. Then, one day when little A was begging me to make a playdough instead.
I searched on to You Tube and could not believe how easy it was to make playdough in my own kitchen.
Little A had fun picking out the color he wanted, then he continued to play with the dough for hours. It is still a favorite way to spend his play time. Making play dough in your kitchen is easier than you imagined. It saves you money and creates lasting childhood memories.
Easy DIY Homemade Playdough
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cream of tartar
- food coloring
- In a large pan mix together the water and oil. Stir in the flour,salt and cream of tartar.
- Cook over medium heat,stirring constantly until the dough forms into a ball and is no longer sticky. Divide the dough into three portions then mix in drops of food coloring until it reaches your desire color.
- Enjoy and Play!
Summer rolls in shining with the possibility of relaxing, exploring and making memories with our kids. It’s too hot to go outside so just chill and experiment with our Double Chocolate Cookie Dough.
I tried the recipe from Hershey website and the little boy likes it so much.
Then we tried to make Cookie Sandwich with Sprinkles..
Lastly, I tried the Cupcake Cookie Ice Cream Bowl. I topped it with sprinkles and Hershey’s Caramel Syrup.
This is the best. All of my favorite in one serving. Nice!!
Double Chocolate Cookie Dough – 3 ways
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 54 cookies.