We finally had the chance to try the birthday promotion of Vikings Restaurant at SM- MOA.
- Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
- Each celebrant can eat for free on the day of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
- Each celebrant can eat for free for one month on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
- One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
- Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
- This promo can’t be used in conjunction with any current promotions or discounts (including senior citizen discounts).
- Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
- This promo is available across all Vikings branches only (except NIU by Vikings).
Since this was an impromptu decision we didn’t have a chance to reserve a table. And that was the biggest mistake! Oh boy I was wrong to think that the place won’t be packed, since it’s weekday.WRONG MOVE!
Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant is always full, which is the reason why they require a table reservation before you go there. A reservation of at least 2 days prior to your desired day is required. They are open for reservations from 8AM – 8PM.
After two in a half hour of waiting our number called and we were ushered inside the restaurant.I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with lavish interiors, sophisticated spread of extensive selection of foods.
And because of wide array of selections the biggest problem with dining at Vikings, is the moment you step on to the floor, you have no idea where to start. Your selections are so vast and diverse, you get confused on what your stomach wants..
The Japanese section has the requisite Shrimp Tempura that is always in high demand, but aside from that, enthusiasts of cuisine from the orient will be pleased with the Sushi and Sashimi choices the restaurant has.
If you loved Italian food then Vikings Pizza and Pasta station might interest you. You can make your own pasta, with the different types of freshly made pasta as well as an assortment of ingredients that you select to concoct your personalized pasta dish.
If you’ll visit Vikings I suggest to always leave a space for Carving Stations. It’s worth filling up empty stomach on slices of Rib Eye, Leg Lamb and the famous Binusog na Lechon.
They also have a wide spread of cold cuts,canapés, cheese and assorted breads.
Grilling station is must try as well. A selection of sea foods is always a nice option.
Like most buffets, the quality of desserts ranged from average to good, but your options almost felt limitless. You can choose from a wide array of cakes, filipino delicacies, or you could customize your own Ice Cream Sundae, or make your own Crepe!
For those who are in a festive mood can taste the Christmas spirit by trying Bibingka and Puto Bumbong.It’s a bomb!
The verdict – We ate for hours without noticing the time. We relish each meal we took. It was truly an experience worth sharing. Were we satisfied? A resounding yes! Was it worth it?Of course! Will we come back? Definitely!
I think it’s great that restaurants such as Vikings is making the feel of luxury dining more affordable to the people. It’s a great place for a family to celebrate the special occassion.It’s refreshing to see that there is an affordable alternative when wanting to dine at an eat all you can buffet.