Summer rolls in shining with the possibility of relaxing, exploring and making memories with our kids. It’s too hot to go outside so just chill and experiment with our Double Chocolate Cookie Dough.
Then we tried to make Cookie Sandwich with Sprinkles..
This is the best. All of my favorite in one serving. Nice!!
Double Chocolate Cookie Dough – 3 ways
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 54 cookies.