Ang sosyal ng title ko noh?! hehe. Anyhow, If you are a breastfeeding mother like me then you will surely understand that preparing meal for our family requires effort but you don’t need to be a chef to make something good for your family.
There are many foods that are considered to be galactagogues, which help to increase the supply of breast milk and dark green vegetables such as alfalfa, lettuce, kale, spinach and broccoli are full of nutrients, especially calcium. They also contain phytoestrogens that may have a positive effect on milk production.
That is why I came up with a recipe that will boost my milk supply.
Cream Dory Fillet with Spinach in creamy coconut milk sauce is a simple yet flavorful dish.
- 1 pack cream dory (cut into small squares)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 cup pank Japanese Breadcrumbs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- small size of chopped onion
- Season the cream dory fillet with salt and pepper. Let it stand for 15-20 minutes
- Dip the marinated cream dory fillet into the beaten egg and next to to the Panko Japanese Breadcrumbs. Tap excess.
- When it is fully coated let it rest 30 minuted inside the refrigerator.
- While waiting for the fillet, in a cooking pan sauté onion and garlic then pour over the coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for atleast 15- 30 minutes depending on your preferences. (I like mine na parang tuyo at nag o-oil ang data.)
- Then add the spinach,cover the pan with the lid and turn off the stove.
- Going back to the fillet, deep fry the fish fillet until golden brown. When everything is done tossed the fillet into the sauce and stir it carefully to make sure that it is fully covered.
- Serve with steaming rice and enjoy!