Salmon fillets seasoned with a garlic, Dijon herb sauce and served with a squeeze of fresh lemon… delicious!!
Salmon is one of my favorite fish dishes to make, and this is a fabulous way to prepare it!
The basting sauce is fantastic and just bursts with flavor. It was a perfect match for salmon!
Baked Garlic Dijon Herb Salmon
- 1.5 lbs salmon
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 large OR 3 small cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a rimmed baking dish with foil.
3. In a small bowl, combine all herbs, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1/8 cup olive oil and 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
4. Cut salmon into even portions: I made 4 generous cuts of salmon. Lay them onto your lined baking dish skin side down.
5. Bake at 450 °F for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked through. Don’t over-cook or your fish will be dry. Voila! Easy, excellent dish.