It’s baby Wiggle’s 5th month and to celebrate the occassion I decided to prepare a delightful dinner tonight. I cooked Ham and Cheese Penne Pasta and my newly found recipe Baked Pork Chop with Garlic Sauce and Mushroom.
This easy baked pork chop recipe will become your go-to way to serve pork chops! Add it to your easy dinner recipe collection and you won’t be sorry that you did.
Delicious and easy pork chops with a flavorful butter sauce that compliments the meal perfectly.
- Pork Chops
- ½ Stick Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- ¼ Cup Flour, All Purpose
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Can Whole Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp dried Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat combine butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
- Once butter has melted, add your pork chops and sear on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Once both sides of the pork chops are a golden brown place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until centers are no longer pink. *Time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Remove skillet from oven and remove your pork chops and sit them aside to rest.
- Whisk flour and milk into your pan with the remaining liquids after removing the pork chops. Whisk until all lumps are removed. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over the top of pork chops.