and Happy Monday everyone!
October has passed by so fast, I can’t quite believe it’s over.
As per the news,The Hijri New Year’s Day will fall on 15th November 2012 – and that’s Thursday meaning we will have a grand weekend again. How do you normally plan your long weekend? Granted the traffic gets worse and the malls are packed,but there really are loads of activities for all the family.
Here’s some of TO-Do for this holiday season.
- Grand Millenium Dubai Garden offer a unique outdoor experience throughout balmy winter. Exit 36 is designed to provide something special for every member of the family,from entertainment for the kids to delicious and indulgent culinary delights. To keep the little ones entertained will be clowns,a bouncy castle,face painting,coloring books and other activities dedicated for kids area. The innovative pricing policy includes free entry and ‘pay as you go’ option.
- Global Village, the largest seasonal theme park in the region is now open.”New” is the theme for this year with many new additional attractions and events to complement the 161-day season. For the first time in the park’s history, the park commissioned a 3D show that will showcase the theme park and will run eight times a day for 43 days until the UAE National Day. Entrance is Dhs 10 and will run from October 21st, 2012 until March 30th, 2013.
- Enjoy the thrill and fun at Desert Safari.It is the real ‘must do for anyone coming here in Dubai for a holiday and yu will be surprised how beautiful and serene the desert can seem to be uninitiated. There are numerous companies offering low rates for the package including Dune Bashing.
- Camping Time – The weather is usually perfect for those family who loves camping. Dreamland is offering “Buy 2 get 1 Free” valid on camping and Park admission. The package includes 2 days admission to the park. Free use of all water rides and attractions. Overnight tents or cabanas.BBQ dinner,Breakfast & Lunch.
But if you just want to stay home and spend the day with your family and little ones. Then maybe you will be needing indoor activities for you and your tot.
Here’s our actitivites last weekend that might help you..
1. Create your own bracelet
(you can purchase the bracelet at Day to Day for aed 2.50)
1. Create a name or phrase to be show on the bracelet and select the matching alphabet beads..
2. After completing the letters of the word or name,slide the beads onto the bracelet in right order..
3. Help your child to waer their new bracelet and say cheese!!
will upload more tomorrow..