If you love eating spaghetti regardless the calories and what it does to your stomach and hips, you’re not alone. Despite of its widespread appeal, spaghetti has never been known as a “healthy” offering for dinner. But we love pasta period! A great-tasting pasta is hard to resist!
In this recipe, I’ve included a healthy twist to spaghetti by adding grated carrots. Now I am giving you option.
Stop reading and just eat healthy salads or scroll down, read it through, and try it out – I know you’ll love it!
Sweet Style Spaghetti
- Spaghetti noodles
- 1 medium pack Del Monte Spaghetti sauce (Filipino Style)
- 1 small pack Del Monte Tomato sauce
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves,finely chopped
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 can Purefoods Corned beef
- 4- 6 pcs of Purefoods hotdog, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese (for topping)
- 3 tbsp evaporated milk
- In a large pot, pour the water in and bring to a boil
- Put-in the salt and oil (you can leave oil if you like)
- Add the Spaghetti Noodles and cook until tender (see package for cooking time) then set aside
- Using a separate pan, saute the garlic and onions
- Put-in the corned beef and let cook for 5 minutes
- Add the hotdogs and carrots cook for 2 minutes
- Put-in the tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, and evaporated milk then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes
- Place the sauce on top of the cooked noodles and add some cheese
- Serve with galic bread
- Share and Enjoy!