Happy Sunday! Hope you are all having a great weekend!
So what’s the latest news in UAE!!
It’s confirmed – the Eid Holiday has been called for Thursday 25th,Friday 26th and Saturday 27th October 2012. Lucky for your guys!! I am required to work on Thursday as we are going to press on that day.
On the other news, Dubai launched a first-of-its-kind 24-hour shopping extravaganza in the emirate for the Eid celebration.The selected malls are open 24 hours on EID weekends from 18th October to 2nd November.
Now that the malls has extended their timings during weekdays and weekend, Dubai and Abu Dhabi public sector employees will receive their salaries as early as October 21 , following a government directive.Shoppingero’t Shoppingera – Shop till you drop na!! hehehe
In the meantime if you just want to stay home and just chillax, eat Choco- Banana Spring Rolls wala pang gastos, ligtas pa ang bulsa mo!! hehe
Choco – Banana Spring Rolls (aka turon)
- 3 bananas cut into 1/2″ slices
- Nutella Hazelnut spread
- Lumpia/Spring roll wrapper
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Spread nutella to the banana
2. Fill wonton wrappers with the banana mixture and roll as you would a spring roll or lumpia.
3. Deep fry until light brown.
4. Drain in paper towels and dust with light brown sugar and sesame seeds..
Quick.Easy and Sweet..