This dish looks impressive yet is very easy to do. Add flair to your dinner by serving a spectacular and very tasty meal to your family..
Creamy Chicken Carbonara
- 1 pack (500 g) penne pasta (you can use spaghetti)
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can Campbell Mushroom Soup
- 2 small cans of Nestle Cream
- 1 big can evaporated milk (Carnation or Rainbow milk)
- 1 cup sweet corn kernel
- Cook and drain penne as directed on package.
- While penne is cooking, cook bacon in a skillet, stirring frequently, until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan with slotted spoon and drain.
- Drain fat from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon in the pan.
- Cook onion and garlic in bacon fat over medium heat about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken, cheese and mushroom soup, evaporated milk and corn.
- Cook until heated through. Add the pasta while stirring occasionally.
- Toss with bacon.
- Served with Garlic bread..