There was always that favorite dessert in our house. But there is something with these Pastillas that makes it special. I guess we will all agree when I say that these milk candy are the most common pasalubong or dessert of us filipinos. Aminin!!
It is usually made of three main ingredients only condensed milk,powdered milk and sugar for coating.
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk – 300 ml
- sugar for coating
- Pour the condensed milk in the bowl
- Sift in the powdered milk.
- Mix well.
- Using your hands, form mixture into round balls or into 2-inch long rectangular-shaped pieces.
- Roll each piece in sugar to coat.
- Your pastillas is done! It’s as easy as that. Then wrap each pastillas with cellophane or colored tissue paper.