It was getting really hot here and we are so lazy to go out. But I had the itch to eat something special which I find myself very often! I was looking for something simple and sweet, and the bag of Oreos on our counter was calling to me. How about eating a mouth – watering gourmet in just a snap of time.
A soft truffles made from oreo and cream cheese rolled into melted hershey’s chocolate chips creating a beautiful Oreo truffle.
I love the contrast of sweet yet cheesy.
And because it was so easy to make I even tried it with reese peanut chips and it was so yummy!
What You Need
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups), divided
1cup HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Here’s how to spread the little taste of heaven.
1. Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
3. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs or candy sprinkles.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.