Do you want to tease your taste buds? Then you should try this super easy,super yummy and super hit meal to your family. It’s like twisting a simple recipe to make it more alluring and resto- worthy.
Can I applause whoever invented mixing the eggplant with eggs.C’mon, how can someone knew exactly that egg and eggplant goes well when cooked.What a brilliant idea!
Well, I’m talking about the favorite dish of us Filipinos. In Tagalog we called it Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelette para sosyal..hehe.
Basically it’s a variation of the eggplant and egg but this time it has an extra ingredient which is the ground meat.
Here’s how to cook the dish:
- In a skillet or frying pan, saute garlic, onions and ground meat until tender and lightly brown then add eggplant.Season with salt and pepper and saute for 3 to 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and milk.
- Spray cooking oil to the muffin pan then pour batter and 1 tablespoon of the cooked chicken. Covered with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 180oC oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with hot plain rice or garlic rice.
Start your week with an healthy meal to remember and enjoy eating!!