It is a well-known fact that a diet rich in seafood provides high quality protein,omega 3 fatty acids and is naturally low in saturated fats. Fish includes a variety of tasty recipe that are served either with rice or vegetable side dish. If you have a husband who mastered the skill of eating then you have no choice but to serve delightful meal. Here’s a healthy and easy recipe that could impress your hubby.Baked salmon recipe is flavored with lots of garlic and basil, along with a little lemon juice. For extra yummy-ness serve this flavorful dish with garlic mayonnaise and corn and carrots side dish.
•2 garlic cloves, minced
•3 tablespoons olive oil
•1 teaspoon dried basil
•1 teaspoon salt
•1 teaspoon ground black pepper
•1 tablespoon lemon juice
•salmon fillet or salmon steak
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
- Place salmon fillets/steaks in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.